Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- We have been certified by Medicare as a Qualified Registry since the beginning of the PQRS program (2008) for all reporting methods and measures. No one has more experience than us!
- Support is available for Individual, Group and GPRO submissions.
- We have extensive experience with practices of every size. Whether you are a large, multi-specialty practice using multiple computer systems or a single clinician practice still using paper, we are able to meet your reporting needs.
- We offer year-round PQRS compliance monitoring and feedback at no additional cost.
- Ready to get started? Sign up now for our 2016 PQRS online service.
- Still need more information? Contact us today and a member of our support team will guide you through the registration process.
For the eighth year in a row we have completed a record number of submissions for Medicare’s PQRS and related incentive programs. Call or email us today to discuss avoiding the 2016 PQRS penalties. No other registry has been more successful in helping providers meet PQRS program requirements.
Merit-Based Incentive Program (MIPS):
- Full support for all MIPS reporting categories and methods
- We offer year-round MIPS compliance monitoring and feedback at no additional cost.
- Ready to get started? Sign up now for our 2017 MIPS online service.
Specialized Registry Reporting and Analysis Experts in:
- GE Centricity
- …..and nearly all others
We have helped many large organizations successfully manage their clinical analysis and reporting projects.